Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hot & Juicy Crawfish, Las Vegas

One of my favorite places to eat in Las Vegas is Hot & Juicy Crawfish on 4810 Spring Mountain Road.  Having lived in Houston for a few years prior to moving to Las Vegas, I learned to enjoy crawfish.  Naturally, when I saw Adam Richman visit Hot & Juicy, I had to try it.  
  

They had different levels of hotness and different flavors, and I wimped out.  During my first visit, I tried the crawfish with the mild Hot & Juicy sauce.  It was some of the best crawfish I have ever tried.
During my next few visits, I tried the shrimp, king crab legs, snow crab, blue crab, and my favorite dungeness crab.  Each time, I tried a different level of the Hot & Juicy sauce.  One day, I will risk trying a different flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment