Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday In Las Vegas!

It's my birthday today, and I will be taking a break from Las Vegas real estate for one day.  To all my clients, don't worry, I will still answer any urgent issues and have other Coldwell Banker Wardley Realtors from the office assisting.  You are all still in good hands.


My first order of business, is to go to 4 Wheel Parts to see what I can get for my Jeep Wrangler.  My future in-laws gave me a gift to get something from there today.  I'm thinking about buying a Wind Stopper wind screen from Vertically Driven Products.  I might also buy a mesh top or bikini top.  However, I think I may order SpiderWebShade unless I can find a top that doesn't require a wind channel at the store today.  After that, I will take Bradley Destructo and Bowie the Wolf (she's not really a wolf, but so many people ask us if she is) for a nice hike in Red Rock.  Then I'll back back home and just in time for my wonderful fiancée to get off work.  I'm not sure what she has planned for me, but she said to keep the afternoon and night free.  We shall see.  I will have a great day today, I wish the same for all of you too!

In the meantime, if you want to search for Las Vegas real estate, check out my site at: http://www.daleduyan.coldwellbankerwardley.com/.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment