Sunday, March 6, 2011

Charlie Sheen

"What does Charlie Sheen have to do with Las Vegas real estate?" you ask?  Nothing really.  I just thought I would jump on the Charlie Sheen band wagon just like many others this week, and chime in a little.
Like many around the world, I have become a Sheen fan due to his work on Two and a Half Men.  I just love the show and watch reruns every chance I get.  I missed the interview when it aired on 20/20, but caught up on most of it on their website after hearing all the news about it.  The whole interview was just so bazaar.  I honestly don't know if I feel sorry for the guy, or envy him.  Although he seems to many people as being out of control, he also may just be different just like he said.  If the former is in deed the case, I feel sorry for him and all his family and friends.  However, if he truly is different, then good for him!  If he really does believe in everything he said during the interview, then he is living the life.  Either way, I wish him all the best....."Keep on 'Winning' Charlie!"....Dale Duyan


No comments:

Post a Comment