Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Open Houses

People ask my, "Why do you hold open houses?"  There are several reasons.  First, I want to sell my clients' listings.  Secondly, it is a good way to learn about a neighborhood and to meet the neighbors.  I get a lot of insight from people when they come to talk to me during an open house.  Thirdly, I sometimes meet people who want to hire me to list their home or to help them find a house to buy and rent.
As a real estate agent, I have to do a not of things to be successful.  One of my favorite things to do is to hold open houses because it grants me the opportunity to meet people in a very casual basis.  If they want my services and or help with their real estate needs, we can always make an appointment later.
I am holding four open houses this week.  Some will be at a equity resale property, and one will be at a new construction.  Call me at 702-403-0797 for details.
http://www.daleduyan.coldwellbankerwardley.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment