Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Food and More Food

McKay and I treater her parents to Buca di Beppo, Summerlin on Lake Mead Boulevard in Las Vegas last Friday for her mother's birthday.  Like always, the food and staff were great!  If you haven't been to a Buca di Beppo before, you are missing out.  The decor will keep you entertained during your short wait for your food to arrive.  The dishes here are served family style and the portions are huge.  We tried the garlic bread with mozzarella, margarita pizza, fried calamari, chicken parmigiana, linguine fruitti di mare, and cannoli's.  Prices are pretty decent.  If you love Italian food, I highly recommend Buca di Beppo.


Yesterday, McKay surprised me for my birthday to my favorite Las Vegas steakhouse.....Flemmings in Summerlin!  This place cost a little more than normal restaurants, but it is always worth every single penny.  We started off with fried calamari.  They serve one of the best fusion type calamari that I have ever tasted.  She ordered a petite fillet and I ordered a bone-in fillet.  Both were perfect!  We shared the mushrooms, mashed potatoes with Parmesan cheese, and mac and cheese.  We ended the night with a creme brulee.  The staff at Flemmings is always top notch.  I was greeted "Happy Birthday" by the hosted, manager, server, and runner at each time each person first met me.  Then wished a "Happy Birthday" again when I left by the server and again at the door by the manager.  The server also gave me a box that I was not to open until I got home.  Once I got home, I was surprised to find 4 truffles in the box!  These truffles were so good.  They were only the inside soft part with a powder coating.  Mmmmmmm.....


Now is time to get back to work.  I have two meetings today at Coldwell Banker Wardley office in Summerlin, meeting a buyer at one of my listings, and then meeting with a possible new business partner at the Chamber of Commerce at Town Square on Las Vegas Boulevard.  Contact me if you want to sell your Las Vegas or Henderson property today.  If you want to search the available inventory, check out http://www.daleduyan.coldwellbankerwardley.com/.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment