Friday, March 4, 2011

Dinner With Friends


A couple of friends, my fiancée, and I had dinner last night at Brio Tuscan Grille located in Las VegasTowne Square.  As always, the food was exquisite!  We started off with Beef Carpaccio served with field greens, capers, mustard aioli and Parmigiano-Reggiano and Sausage, Pepperoni and Ricotta Flatbread.  We skipped the Insalata and left room for the main course.  One of my buddies had the Artichoke Crushed Beef Medallions, and it looked great.  It was comprised of 3 tournedos with artichoke crust and mushroom marsala sauce, mashed potatoes, and roasted vegetables.  One of the ladies ordered the Chicken Pasta Fra Diavolo in a special fashion (I’m not really sure what she substituted or eliminated.).  My lady ordered a wonderfully tasty lobster ravioli with lemon vinaigrette, butter sauce, tomato capote, and arugula.  I ended up ordering the Shrimp Pasta Fra Diavolo.  We ended the meal sharing two desserts off the dessert tray.


After that break to enjoy stories and laugh with friends last night, I am ready today to help customers find and sell Las Vegas real estate.  I will also be holding another open house for Coldwell Banker Wardley today at 3004 Wilmington Way in Las Vegas from 12 pm to 4 pm.  Make sure you stop by with a friend or two to say, “Hi.”  If you can't make it, give me a call at 702-403-0797.

No comments:

Post a Comment